Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of this role is to support the Mobile App Channel Manager in driving sales, product uptake and channel utilisation as it relates to Interbank Transfers & Other transfer services available on the Mobile App.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers is responsible for the growth of Mobile App Interbank transaction volume & value, service offerings and revenue for all customers.
- This role also deals with pushing sustainable capabilities to create stickiness in the customer lifecycle.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers are expected to play a critical role in:
- Regularly analyzing the customer portfolio across Consumer Banking with a view to determining Mobile App Interbank Transfers customers (90-days Active & Transacting)
- Engage customers weekly via SMS, in-App Notifications, WhatsApp messages & other available means to drive Mobile App Interbank Transfers uptake & growth in transaction volume & value and revenue
- Regularly review revenue generated from Mobile App Interbank Transfers and ensure that there are no revenue leakages
- Track Mobile App Interbank Transfers transaction approval success rate and ensure those general transfer complaints are escalated and resolved immediately
- Stakeholder’s management – working closely with in-country stakeholders to drive Interbank & Other Transfer Services adoption and utilisation on the Mobile App.
Business and Financial performance:
- Drive Mobile App Interbank Transfer customers’ transaction volume and value
- Contribute to general Mobile App Revenue through Fees charged on Interbank Transfers Services
- Manage marketing & product costs relating to Interbank Transactions on the Mobile App
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Utilize the internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Drive customer service excellence
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys
Risk Management & Governance:
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks as it affects clients’ usage of our channels
- Limit and reduce risk exposures through wide use of controls on digital channels
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as it concerns customer usage of our digital channels
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is required at the minimum,
- Basic knowledge of digital channels, payments,
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Marketing, Customer Service, Scala, Banking, Excel, risk management strategies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online