United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various platforms.
- Provide audio, video, colours and animation for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for postproduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course of study
- 3-5 years working experience.
Application Closing Date