Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Specialist
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job type: Permanent
- Creates, manages and reinforces the appearance and brand image of Interswitch across all channels and touch points.
- Develop, implement and execute marketing initiatives and activities for Interswitch.
- These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc), events, corporate responsibility programs, partnerships and sponsorship.
- Maintaining a consistent and engaging look and feel of the Interswitch brand and all her affiliates across all touch points (internal & external)
- Support demand generation efforts that increase engagement and the speed of trust transfer to our audience such as working on case studies, creating design items that would support Marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Interswitch Brand, Products, Marketing and other teams, to support projects across multiple departments including lead generation, external and internal communication
- Develop, implement and execute marketing initiatives and activities for Interswitch
- These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc), events, corporate responsibility programs, partnerships and sponsorship Consistently innovate on ideas to improve office happiness from a point of workspace beautification and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Design, Fine Art or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Visual and/or Multimedia design.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online