We are a multinational company, operational in over 23+ countries. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee Recruitment (Fresh Graduates)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Onitsha – Anambra, Owerri – Imo, and Ibadan – Oyo.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for outstanding individuals who can grow with us in our every prospect and contribute maximum towards increasing and maintaining our company’s sales and company-client relationships at a high standard.
- We harbour an exciting, growth-driven and equal opportunity work environment, where abilities of an individual takes precedence over experience. Therefore, knowing yourself, your core strengths and potentials are key recruitment elements during our continuous search for “outstanding” individuals.
- Location is flexible in terms of the following ;Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri and Ibadan.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any course of study from top Universities only (no Polythecnics or State Universities).
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA or Second Class Upper Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year post-NYSC experience (more will not be considered).
- Not more than 27 years of age.
Candidates should have the following skills and specifications;
- Be adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Have good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Very attractive.
- We offer: HMO Cover, Transportation Allowance, Mobile / data allowance and other staff benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.