Multipro Consumer Product Limited Recruitment 2020 for Management: Apply for management position in the Multipro Consumer Product Limited Recruitment 2020 via Multipro Consumer Product Limited Recruitment 2020 Career Portal.
Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group.
Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore.
We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices.
Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000!
Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Training Manager
- Location: Nationwide
- To serve as in-house consultant to the branch on matters relating to maximum performance on the job.
- Will be responsible for using On-the-Job Development program to fast track the application on learning on the job.
- To regularly provide relevant feedback and recommendation to the Branch Leadership on challenges identified during field work (market visit).
- Regional Training Manager is responsible for preparation & implementation training programs that are targeted to the needs of the company and its workers.
- Must be a young, resourceful and agile graduates with minimum of 2 years work experience in the Learning and Development Environment.
- Knowledge of sales in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel
- Candidates must have presentation and good communication skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suites & Google Tools.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online