Apply for the latest Multipro Consumer Products Recruitment 2021 as Portal opens for jobs recruitment for Multipro Consumer Products jobs vacancies.
Multipro Consumer Products Limited – A member company of Tolaram group and was incorporated on 22 July 1997 under companies and Allied Matters Decree of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with a broad mandate that includes but not limited to manufacturing, trading, distribution and importation.
We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices.
Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000
Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting:
Multipro Consumer Products Recruitment 2021
1). Field Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Field Sales Managers for its operations in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger State. Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands Indomie, Dano, Kellogg’s, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin etc.
- Ensures sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Coach, lead, and mentor Sales Team in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional activity and meeting customer expectations.
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Carry on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Growing retail sales in their respective territory
- Execution of the sales marketing and merchandising plans
- Minimum of 3-5 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in a management course or any relevant field.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and people skills
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically Micro Soft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Deadline: Feb 28, 2021
How to Apply: Use the link below to apply:
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2021 Jobs & Vacancies (Diploma / Degree)
- Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers – Workforce Group (Nationwide)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
2). Graduate Trainee (Finance)
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited (Abuja) is recruiting for Graduate Trainee(Finance), Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out and Build a Career in Finance.
- You will be an integral part of one of our finance team to develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- You will support cost cutting projects alongside ad hoc report requests.
Program Requirements & Details
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- minimum of 2:1 with little or no experience?
- Applicant must not be more than 25 years old.
- Graduate of Finance, Accounting and related field from any renowned University
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
Deadline: Feb 28, 2021
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: