Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank (MFB) Recruitment 2020: Apply for Latest October 2020 jobs/vacancies and Recruitment in Banking sector in Nigeria via Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank portal.
Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Microfinance bank with its corporate head office at 10 Apapa Road, Oyingbo, Ebute-metta.
From inception the bank has tirelessly set the pace for other Microfinance financial institutions to follow; in terms of service quality, product functionality and exceptional customer service. The bank is strategically positioned to offer financial services support to small and micro-enterprises in Nigeria. Since commencement of its operation, the bank has grown from its humble beginning to a mid size microfinance bank making it among the best microfinance bank in Nigeria however the aim of the bank is to be among the best in Africa.
We are recruiting highly experienced professional to fill the position below:
Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Recruitment
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive (DSEs)
Location: Oyingbo, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- To Develop and manage the company’s products and all sales activities in assigned market, drive to achieve targets, budgets and results, providing optimum levels of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
The specific and general functions of the Direct Sales Executive (DSE’s) are as stated below:
Marketing and Sales Management:
- To sell and market all company retail loans and asset product in peculiarity of the business in that State
- Develops a business plan and sales market strategy for the State that ensures attainment of sales goals and profitability.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the state
- Initiates and develop plans to penetrate new markets in the various MDAs within the State.
- Analyze financial statement to determine customers’ credit status.
- Initiate and follow up the sales process from initial contact phase till closure.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Follow up on loan repayment in accordance to repayment schedule.
- Serve as point of contact to customers and respond to their needs.
- Budget & performance Management:
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly report for the Business Head at the State Level.
Risk Management and Capacity Development:
- Ensure proper KYC in other to eradicate State NPL and PDOs are within set thresholds and always below company’s average.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated within the states of operation.
- Ensure that monthly set target is meet and/or exceed.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
The minimum entry requirement for this role is:
- A good HND / Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and similar roles.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and must be highly spontaneous.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Advanced selling and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Application Closing Date