NEXIT 200,000 Jobs Portal. Find and apply for the current recruitment 2021 for Npower Batches A and B.
NPower 200,000 NEXIT Jobs
The Federal Government of Nigeria has announced that the exited beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme now have access to the jobs created through the NEXIT portal starting with an agent network in partnership with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq disclosed this at the 4th annual review of the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).
- International Breweries Plc Recruitment (Diploma, Degree)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- God is Good Motors Recruitment 2021 | GIGM Vacancies
- Software Developer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Jobs Vacancies (Diploma/Degree)
This was revealed by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, at the 4th annual review of the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).
ELIGIBILITY for NPower 200,000 NEXIT Jobs
- Batches A and B of the N-Power scheme
- 200,000 beneficiaries would be employed as operators of the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) scheme operated by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- 30,000 other beneficiaries would be employed through a Mass Agric Programme, which is a part of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP).
The Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) is a programme that aims to boost financial inclusion in Nigeria operated by the Central Bank of Nigeria, Deposit Money Banks, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems, Chattered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, Licensed Mobile Money Operators, and Shared Agents.