How To Take Test On NASIMS PORTAL Login 2021 FOR NPOWER BATCH C
This NASIMS Test portal can only be accessed after you have successfully update your record as specified above Please ensure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS online portal before taking this test.
To Take the NASIMS test, login Login to your NASIMS Account: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
NASIMS test Requirements
- Ensure you have good internet network work and that your environment is free from any form of distraction.
- This NASIMS test contain 10 questions in all for 20 minutes and should be taken once
- You are not required to use calculator
- You can skip any question to be answered later, Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS
1) Password Reset:
For those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it
When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.
This article will address three (3) key issues as concerns the NASIMS web test for n-power batch c test.
The N-SIP schemes administered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development includes:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)