NASIMS Test 2021 Portal – Npower Batch C: Find how to take Test on Npower / NASIMS portal for Batch C. NASIMS test Requirements & Procedure.
NASIMS Test 2021 Portal
Under the N-Power Programme, over Five Hundred unemployed youths have been given income-generating opportunities. The Batch C of the N-Power Programme is also set to kick off across the nation. Furthermore, over Eight Million Primary 1-3 children in public schools are receiving a meal per day under the NHGSF Programme. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
How To Take NASIMS Test 2021 FOR NPOWER BATCH C
This NASIMS Test portal can only be accessed after you have successfully update your record as specified above Please ensure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS online portal before taking this test.
To Take the NASIMS test, login Login to your NASIMS Account: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
NASIMS test Requirements
- Ensure you have good internet network work and that your environment is free from any form of distraction.
- This NASIMS test contain 10 questions in all for 20 minutes and should be taken once
- You are not required to use calculator
- You can skip any question to be answered later, Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, others
For those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it
When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.
The N-SIP schemes administered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development includes:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
Steps For NASIMS ID Verification 2021
- All Batch C Npower applicants requires NASIMS ID to enable them take the n-power test. To properly verify your Id on the NASIMS portal, kindly follow the guide below:
- All Batch C Applicants are required to recover/reset password on NASIMS.gov.ng
- After filling the password recovery form, you are to wait to receive feedback from the NASIMS team
- Once you are successful, login to the NASIMS online portal with your new password
How To Recover Password For NASIMS Online Test
- To recover your password for the process of completing Id verification for your NASIMS Test, visit the Login to your NASIMS Account : https://nasims.gov.ng/login
2. If you are a first time user, recover your password following the guide below:
- Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/ and click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.