Latest National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) Recruitment 2021 jobs as NOFIC recruitment form portal opens for National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) jobs.
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State is the first National Fistula Centre in Nigeria. It is a National Reference Centre for the management of obstetric fistula with a mandate to provide free treatment, training of personnel, rehabilitation, research and prevention of obstetric fistula and also a national reference centre for oncology.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) Recruitment
Title: NOFIC 2021 Internship Recruitment
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for internship position in the following disciplines:
- Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science.
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree in their areas of specialization from reputable and recognized university and possess a valid provisional registration from their respective professional bodies.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm; 21st March, 2021.
How to Apply for National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be completed online following the link above.
- All applicants are required to provide valid documents which include Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Evidence of Change of name where necessary, all relevant credentials, Birth Certificate, three referees reports and a recent passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and email. Also, candidates will be required to come along with the originals of their credentials and as well present any of the following (National Identity Card, Voter’s card, international Passport or a current Driver’s license) as means of identification on the date of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.