NDE: 774,000 Federal Government Jobs 2021 – Payment Begins for Special Public Works (SPW) Programme 2021 via National Directorate of Employment.
The Federal Government has approved funds for the payment of the 774,000 participants of the ongoing Special Public Works (SPW) Programme across the country.
Festus Keyamo (SAN), Minister of State for Labour, Employment and Productivity, announced on Saturday that President Buhari has given directives for the release of the funds for the payment.
This was contained in statement via the Minister’s official Twitter handle.
According to the Minister, he has directed the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) to begin processing the payments.
- AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- Sheraton Hotels (Marriott International) Recruitment 2021 (Graduates & Non-graduates)
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 (Any discipline)
- APIN Recruitment 2021 | AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria / APIN Public Health Initiatives
- APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
- Adexen Recruitment 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- American University of Nigeria AUN Recruitment 2021
Mode of Payment for 774,000 Federal Government Jobs – SPW Programme
Keyamo assures that fraud would be eliminated as payment would be made using Bank Verification Number (BVN) of the accounts of the parthenon participants.
The statement from Keyamo reads, “President Muhammadu Buhari has graciously directed a release of the funds for the payment of stipends to the 774,000 participants of the SPW programme. I have consequently directed the NDE to begin processing the payments and participants should begin to receive payments soon.
“In order to eliminate fraud and/or double payments, I have also directed that every payment to participants should be made using the BVN of their accounts so we can have an audit trail of every single payment. Those who registered with different names should not expect payments.”
Recall that, SPW programme for 774,000 unemployed Nigerians kicked off on January 5, 2021, nationwide.
Salary / Stipend for 774,000 SPW Federal Government Jobs
The 774,000 participants are expected to receive N20,000 as monthly stipend for the period of three-month totalling about N46.44bn.