Apply for ongoing NERC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies and Careers via NERC Jobs Recruitment 2022 Application / Registration Portal for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs in Nigeria 2022.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent body, established by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act of 2005 to undertake technical and economic regulation of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. The Commission is to, among others license operators, determine operating codes and standards, establish customer rights and obligations and set cost reflective industry tariffs. The Commission has its head quarters in Abuja.
NERC Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Details
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. Candidates who are willing and are qualified to be part of this team should not hesitate to apply for the latest NERC Vacancies below.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- NYSC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Portal
- NASENI Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure
- JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
NERC Recruitment 2022 Application Instructions:
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
Requirements for NERC 2022 Job Vacancies:
- WAEC or NECO
- University Degree, HND or OND in relevant fields.
- A Valid Means of Identification.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
- Candidates MUST posses the minimum qualification required for the desired position.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- Required skills where applicable.
NOTE: Refer to the positions for comprehensive requirements.
APPLY HERE on NERC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
To view all current NERC Vacancies, full details, requirements and NERC Application Portal, please click on the button below to proceed.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
*For more authentic info, please refer to NERC Recruitment Portal via the link above.