Nestlé – As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
Job Title: Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years’ experience
- A day in the life of…
- As a Material Requirement Planner, your responsibility is the overall management and efficient usage of working capital for Raw and Packaging materials, ensuring the availability of materials to meet the flexible demands of production.
Key Outputs and deliverables:
- Coordinating with Operational Buyers to ensure timely conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders and initiating call-offs when due. Ensuring accuracy of MRP by prompt rescheduling of overdue orders on the system by the OBs.
- Coordinating bi-weekly strategic MRP meetings to drive action plans on issues relating to Raw and Packaging materials cover.
- Accountability for the effective execution of Inbound Material Management and the optimization of inventory levels and cost, while initiating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for accurate parameters in the system and adherence to health Checks to maintain data integrity for Raw and Packaging Materials on SAP.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected changes on Raw and Packaging Material availability.
- Reviewing and maintaining strategic stock policies in line with the other constraints in collaboration with the Factory Planning Manager, Warehouse Manager, Strategic Buyers, and Production Manager.
- Ensuring zero write-offs of Raw and Packaging Materials by planning accurate usage in the tactical horizon.
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Google Job Recruitment 2021
- Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma/Degree)
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 Intern Jobs (Nationwide)
- Kano University of Science and Technology, (KUST) Wudil Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment 2021
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of two years’ relevant operational experience in demand and supply planning, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Engineering/Finance or Business-related degree (Minimum second class upper)
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint with a meticulous and analytical approach to data.
- Use of Power BI is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of assertiveness, courage and persistence.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: All interested candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.