Netcom Recruitment 2020 portal opens for the latest jobs & vacancies in Nigeria this October / November 2020. Apply for the latest Netcom Recruitment for graduate position.
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Netcom Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Technical Procurement Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Processing of purchase requests and purchase transactions (and contracts) of equipment, materials, capital goods, and services for client related projects and internal, leading to cost effective and timely quotations and deliveries of required specification and quality, including the logistics.
- Vendor transaction management from purchase request to payments and vendor relationship and performance management of qualification, registration, and changes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Contact vendors and interview them to determine updated products availability and terms of sales.
- Conduct comparative analyses on supplier quotations.
- Participate in the selection of suppliers based on specification, price, delivery time and other criteria.
- Review and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
- Verify that the order value is within the applicable approved quotation or budget.
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials and equipment at the lowest possible cost.
- Coordinate with the warehouse and inventory officer regarding receipt and issuance of procured items.
- Processes the necessary retirement / clearance documents within set target timeline after completion of transactions.
- Submits final invoices with applicable supporting documents and approvals to Finance Department for payment processing within the set target timeline after completion of transaction.
- Submit regular reports of vendor survey and weekly reports on processed and pending requests, and others as per requirement.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Follow, suggest improvements and escalate non-compliance of communicated procedures, administration, reporting and guidance.
- University degree in Engineering / Science
- Procurement and Supply Chain related certifications are an advantage
- 3 – 5 years in similar role within the IT industry
- Knowledge and ability to verify and communicate regarding technical specification requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good planning skills
- Strong problem-solving
- Administrative and analytical / numerate skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Interpersonal / communication / presentation skills
- Time management & result focus
- Cost management skills
- Strategic sourcing skills
- Project management skills
- Financial acumen
- Risk management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Netcom Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online