Norrenberger Financial Group is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator & IT Support Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Determining operational practicality.
- Producinga significant portion of complex documentation set that complies with documentation plan requirements in line with current.
- Maintaining (check-in, checkout) the Project Library hard copy and electronic copy.
- EnsuringMaster Documents Lists for all libraries are maintained and current.
- Providingday-to-day technical support for network infrastructure and desktop systems software and hardware.
- Utilizingtroubleshooting skills to resolve internal client issues and questions.
- Installing,configuringand troubleshootingdesktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Operatingand maintaining a variety of specialized equipment and software related to the upgrade, installation and repair of network systems.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Network Administration / IT Support.
- Experience attending Networking issues and wiring.
- Experience with Active directory, practical use of VNware & virtualbox, Azure, Office 365, etc.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.