Nexit Portal: Sign in / Sign in (Login) | CBN Nexit Empowerment: Apply for exited Npower (Nexit) Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) empowerment 2020 / 2021.
Nexit is aimed at absorbing interested exited Npower beneficiaries into various Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment programme by Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria to enable Exited N-Power Beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN. Interested Exited Beneficiaries of N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
- Must be an Exited Npower beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the N-Exit portal
Application / Registration Portal
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For a successful Application or Registration on Nexit Portal, candidates MUST follow a certain procedure. Please click “nexit Registration procedure” below and follow the steps.