Apply for NEXIT Npower CBN Empowerment recruitment 2020 / 2021 as login Portal opens for latest Jobs / vacancies recruitment for NEXIT 2021
Npower Nexit CBN Empowerment Recruitment 2020 open to Npower beneficiaries willing to be transited by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.The platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria will enable Exited N-Power Beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN. Interested Exited Beneficiaries of N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
How to Login to the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login)
- Login to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.
Some have gotten the email message to fill the N-Exit Empowerment form. View the sample below:
Below is step by step procedure on how to update your Npower Nexit Record:
Sign up is the first step during the NEXIT Registration and not the only step. The Sign-up enables verification of your identities to ensure you are a Batch A or B Npower Beneficiary before granting you access to update your records on the portal to qualify you the opportunities to access CBN Empowerment options.
In order to keep your Nexit portal profile correctly updated, you must fill the update record section of the portal. To help fill that part correctly, we have decided to create this post to show you how to fill some of the questions asked in the update record form correctly.
Below are some of the questions and how to answer them :
1) Do you have a job after exiting from the N-Power Programme?
2) What type of job?
3) During the N-power programme, did you acquire a skill?
ANSWER: If you do say Yes, if not say No
4) Do you have an existing business?
5) Do you have any business idea you intend to start?
6) Do you desire to own a business venture?
7) Do you need a loan for your business venture?
8) Would you like to participate in a digital and e-commerce skills acquisition training programme?
The “Add any additional info” Here you disclose the category of Npower you were enrolled in, and if you want the transition in same category. Be sure you sound convincing. If otherwise, leave it blank.
This portal is currently available and running as many beneficiary have been able to register.
After registering for the N-Exit you will get the format of the message below. You must verify your email to activate your account.