Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022: Apply for the latest Nigeria LNG Limited 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment. Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
Applications are invited for:
Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
Title: NLNG Graduate Trainee
Reference Code: GT 2022/2023
- We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates as Graduate Trainees.
- Candidates will participate in the Training program and perform duties for specific assigned positions
- A University Bachelor’s Degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022.
APPLY HERE on Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Interested applicants should visit the company website and follow the instructions below for more details on eligibility and how to apply:
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers,”
- Click on “Current Vacancies,”
- Select “Register with Us” to register
- Click on Job Search
- Click on Start and scroll down to select the job.
- Click on the title of the position to access the job details and click “apply”
- Attach/upload copies of only the specified documents in PDF format on the portal
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After submitting an application on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to: Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com
- A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified.
- Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones. The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does not assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via the company official website
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
NOTE: Seek all enquiries from Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal