Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information & Communication Manager
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead the IT department in our Ijebu-Ode brewery as Information & Communication Manager.
- Information and Communication Manager – Ijebu-Ode is a key position that provides technical, procedural, and operational support to the company’s digital journey to realize the objectives and benefits accruable to digital & technology for efficient and effective decision-making.
- Maintaining high level of customer satisfaction when attending to users’ request
- Asset Management
- System maintenance and backup administration
- Information security management
- Telecommunications Support
- Oversee compliance efforts (antivirus and patches) for servers and workstations in the location
- IT Continuity Support
- Provide hands-on support on technical IT issues for production network when required
- Carry out image backup of critical production servers.
- Provide ad-hoc IT support to ensure continuous brewery operations
- Ensuring Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR) for all incidents is reduced to minimum
- Provide IT Support to the connected brewery roadmap.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering at least second class upper
- An MSc in Computer Science or related field will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Information Technology and Networking
- Work experience in IT service Management, Networking, Cisco Switch Management, LAN and WLAN Management, Virtualization Management
- Experience in an FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cisco Networking (CCNA will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge on Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge of IT service Management (ITILv4 would be an added advantage).
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Excellent hands-on systems administration (client and server) and virtualization skills
- Computer network configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Database Management (Microsoft SQL would be an advantage)
- Office 365 (Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate will be added advantage).
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.