Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigerian Content Coordinator (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Job Purpose / Objective
- The role involves continuous engagement with Project Team, Consortia, SME’s and other stakeholders to ensure the Nigerian Content Plan is clearly understood, implemented in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act.
- The project Nigerian Content Plan progress is reported in a timely fashion with mitigation for any non-compliance.
- Review and manage Contractors Nigerian Content monitoring program based on the Nigerian Content Plan to provide assurance of compliance to the NC Plan.
- Engage and support EPC Contractor to ensure high degree of understanding NC Plan targets
- Monitor and report controls, and requirements across the team related to NC performance and compliance to support the fulfilment of Company
- and Contractors statutory and contractual obligations
- Develop and implement a framework for validation of NC Plan achievements for the Contract to ensure robust reporting of delivery across the Company.
- Ensure quality and consistency of all reports to be submitted to NCDMB.
- Act as the knowledge base with up-to-date and deep insight as to Nigerian Content rules and regulations and practices, and timely advise the project team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure 100% Contractor monitoring assessment achieved
- Maintain Nigerian Content Targets
- HSE Goal Zero achieved
- Proper NC data maintained as achieved
- Comply 100% with the NOGICD Act 2010
- Comply 100% with the Company/NCDMB SLA signe.
- A University Degree, preferably BSc. or equivalent in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience out of which 3 years should have been spent in a similar function handling external relation, community development, contracting or procurement related role.
- An oil and gas professional with 5 – 7 years’ experience in projects, contracting & procurement, local content, with good understanding of oil/gas operations.
- Strong commercial focus, Supply chain & entrepreneurial skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to enhance and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Good technical & Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to interact with a broad spectrum of people and excellent communication skills.
- Courageous and hardworking with complete integrity
- Familiar with project objectives and working in challenging locations
- Visibly demonstrate personal and company HSE commitment.
- This is a mega-project.
- Multiple stakeholders including JV Partners, EPC consortia, Home Office Team engineers, NCDMB and other Government Agencies.
- Working closely with other team members virtually.
- Strong networking capacity across Project team, Project CP and Discipline Managers, Project Engineers, Expert functions (e.g. legal, tax, finance, IT etc), Project Services personnel, Major Project Tender Boards, Enterprise Wide Global Category Managers.
- External Interfaces: Suppliers and Contractors, JV representatives.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online