Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Nigerian Navy Application Portal opens for latest NN Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise 2022 – APPLY HERE.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are invited for:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Title: Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Monday 3rd January 2022.
Qualifications for Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise 2022
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive) except sportsmen / sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from date of application
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by June 2022 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by June 2022 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers / Mechanics and sportsmen / sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number(BVN).
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 July 2022 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to subparagraphs below:
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D7, E2, E3, E4,
- F1. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the Branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1 above (bullets 1 – 7) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the Recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Nigeria Navy (NN) Portal Opens on 3rd January, 2021)
More on Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise 2022
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application:
- Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form
- For Official Use Only Form
- Applicants are to come to the designated recruitment examinations centres with the endorsed printed out copies of their online completed Forms.