Ngcom Network Solutions Limited is one of the best internet service providers in Nigeria, providing Unlimited Internet service for both Home and Cooperate users in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri. Ngcom is licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Support Engineer – ISP (NYSC)
Location: Lekki / Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Are you a Corps Member seeking a place of primary assignment (PPA) in Lagos? Do you have the relevant IT skills? Are you passionate about building a career in theTechnology industry? Then you are the right person we are looking for.
- Working with IT Officers to provide IT solutions to staff members.
- Checking network events, initiating incident, carrying out high level triage, and managing notifications and escalations 24/7.
- Monitoring network alarms, creating tickets, and carrying out initial triage to resolve issues.
- Striveingto resolve problems as much as possible by running books and applying documented processes.
- Troubleshootinghardware and network issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving network infrastructure faults.
- This role is rotating shift coverage and on-call support as may be required.
- Carrying out other tasks that may be given from time to time.
- First Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be a serving Corps member.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.