Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non-Technical Interface Management Support
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Work Cycle: Monday-Saturday
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Support with the management of non-technical risks and activities for the project such as Industrial Relations, Community Relations, Government and Regulatory risks, etc.
- Support with managing the multiple interfaces and relationships between the Project, the EPC contractor the Asset, Local community, governmental bodies, and regulators.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing the Interface Management Plan
- Responsible for producing various Interface reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Responsible for producing the Project Newsletters and Milestone Bulletin
Skills & Requirements
- BSc in Engineering or Social Science
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project team
- Experience with interface management.
- A self-starter with outstanding communication skills and an ability to work in a team.
- Excellent in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office suite, CorelDraw,
- Proficient and conversant with the use of social media handles
- Committed to HSSE and Goal Zero.
- Fluency in the English is an essential requirement for the job
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- This position requires a motivated individual with high energy, team working skills, a “can do” attitude, and when required would be prepared to stretch personal and business goals.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online