Apply for the latest Norland International Recruitment 2021 vacancies as portal opens for ongoing massive recruitment for Norland International jobs.
Norland is an international hi-tech enterprise devoted to innovation research and transformation application of high technology in the field of life science. Norland adheres to its corporate mission of “Open the Era of Human Life Economy, Make Health, Beauty and Wisdom Benefit Everyone”. With permanent innovation and constant surpassing of corporate philosophy, Norland is dedicated to building super empowering platform and becoming the world leading platform in the life economy era. We have developed the preventive medicine industry, precision medical industry, Chinese medicine industry, health industry and beauty industry and helped build a connected “Industry Chain Ecological Matrix”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Norland International Recruitment
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
Slot: 100 Openings
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc (Peak Milk) Recruitment
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Philips Recruitment 2021
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Jobs Vacancies (Diploma/Degree)
- Maintenance Technician at FrieslandCampina
Requirements for Norland International Jobs
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing or similar field
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Network Marketing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
Note: Only Ilorin residents in Kwara State should apply.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Norland International Recruitment 2021:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.