Apply for the latest Norrenberger Recruitment 2021 as job application portal opens for ongoing vacancies recruitment for Norrenberger jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2021
1). Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeking to employ a business development officer with sales experience in the financial sector to build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product/services of the company, particularly loans and investment products to individuals, retail and MSME customers.
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the company’s strategy
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Sell products/services to increase the deposit mobilization portfolio of the company
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for client’s engagements
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following
- Serving as the primary interface with the client
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation
- Coordinating the approval process managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product/ service proposition to clients
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan and investment products to retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s /Expired loans.
- Ensure that collateral- properties, equipment and inventories hold by the organization are properly insured.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with customer on early warning and remedial action on newly created PDOs.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Prepare call memos and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Follow up on the release of security documents for loans which have been fully repaid
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Staff training internally and externally as may be required
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to by Head of Unit
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years’ work relevant experience in credit and deposit mobilization within the financial industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target in the financial sector.
- Good knowledge of CBN policies on credit and loan administration
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great Sales and Client Management skills
- Excellent Knowledge of the regulatory structure in the Nigerian business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong industry network.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Vacancies 2021
- N-Power News Update: 200,000 CBN NEXIT Jobs
2). Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor requires a high level of analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- As an internal auditor you will mainly cover the end to end process for internal audits and liaise with the external auditors for external audit exercise which may include but not limited to an audit of systems, processes, people, assets, liabilities in other aspects of an Investment Management business.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with Statements of Auditing Standard (SAS).
- Develop and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Performance general and application control reviews from simple to complex computer information system
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the Board through its relevant sub-committee – The Board Audit Committee.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Reconciles documentation with assets to ascertain accuracy
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and business units to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Keep up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, trainings and workshops
- Undertake other related roles as directed by the management.
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in internal audit.
- Strong interest in Finance and audit
- Membership of professional bodies like ACCA, ICAN
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Statistical analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other operational software
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions
- Independent, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self-confidence.
3). Job Title: NYSC Intern
- We are looking for fresh, smart graduates with Degree in the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Finance and Information Technology (IT) for internship positions within our various departments.
- Do not apply if your degree is not in any of these areas.
- Undergoing the NYSC Scheme: Please note that is a non-negotiable requirement. If you haven’t started NYSC or you have already passed out, Do not apply, your application will NOT be considered. You must currently be a corper.
- 2.1 or upper class of degree upon graduation.
- Availability to work in Abuja
- 0-1 year work experience
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Ability to take initiative
- Possess decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn.
Deadline: 8th March, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.