Search for latest NPower News Alert Today 2021: Latest Npower Batch A, B & C News Today. FG engages 5000 Nigerians. Federal Government engaged 5000 monitors as independent monitors for the verification of disbursement running into billions of Naira made to Nigerians under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP).
Latest Npower Batch A, B & C News
The Nations reports the monitors are already on a two week training programme.
President Muhammadu Buhari created the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) in 2016 with the mandate of lifting citizens out of poverty warehouses a number of social interventions which include the job creation programme – NPower, National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP), Conditional Cash Transfer Programme (CCT) and the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker (M&B) Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 Trainee & Exp. Jobs (Diploma, Degree)
Other programmes include: Tradermoni, Marketmoni, Farmermoni, special grant transfer, public workfare and skills for jobs.
Also, a Unified National Social Register is to be inaugurated that will provide a database of all government intervention programmes, including the list of beneficiaries nationwide.
Sadiya Umar Farouk, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development said the 5000 independent monitors have been assigned to monitor programme beneficiaries within their schools, households and market clusters with the focus of ensuring that the primary objectives of the programmes were achieved.