NPower News Update 2021: N-Power is Large-scale skill development Programme linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Latest NPower News Update Today 2021:
The N – Power programme was established by the country’s president – general Muhammadu Buhari to help tackle unemployment & alleviate poverty in the nation. Find the latest trends in Npower, including application for the programme, registration, recruitment, portal and the ongoing transition to N-Exit, portal information.
Nexit CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2021 Page for Exited NPower Beneficiaries
The CBN in conjunction with the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has launched a new portal that enables Exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options. The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
OBJECTIVES OF THE NEXIT PORTAL
The goal of the NEXIT portal includes;
- determination of the suitability of candidates for the CBN programme
- select the different CBN support options
- facilitate registration and application
About the NEXIT CBN Portal for Exited Npower Beneficiaries Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- The Empowerment application Nexit portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is designed to help exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN ongoing Empowerment Options.
- It provides interested candidates with all needed information and also helps to determine their suitability.
- Interested Candidates should proceed to the login portal.
How to Apply
- To login, follow the link: nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password or click on ‘Sign Up Here‘ for new registration
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN & click the ‘submit‘ button
- A mail would be sent to your email box. Open your inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
NEXIT LOGIN PORTAL
Follow the link below to view all the details and application process for Npower Nexit programme / CBN Empowerment.
The N-Power is a scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The scheme was created as a component of National Social Investment Program, to provide a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development and to ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. N-Power was created on 8 June 2016 to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The scheme is created for unemployed graduates and non-graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. It is a paid programme of a two-year duration, aimed at engaging beneficiaries in their states of residence.