Apply for Npower Recruitment 2022 jobs vacancies via Npower jobs Recruitment portal for Npower Application / registration. NASIMS, NEXIT registration process for Federal Government Jobs 2022.
Its is a scheme set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria in June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The scheme was created as a component of National Social Investment Program, to provide a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development and to ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Npower Recruitment 2022
N-Power is Large-scale skill development Programme linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas created for unemployed graduates and non-graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. It is a paid programme of a two-year duration, aimed at engaging beneficiaries in their states of residence.
Npower Jobs Application Portal Details
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- JSK Consulting Group Recruitment 2022
- Shell Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2022 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) Recruitment
- OPay Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- LNSC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal | Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Jobs
General Requirements for NPower Recruitment 2022 Application
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, the initial modular programs in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective program. Generally, the selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
APPLY HERE via Npower Recruitment Portal 2022
1. N-Power Volunteer Corps
N-Power Volunteer Corps: This is the post-tertiary engagement initiative.
VIEW DETAILS APPLY HERE
2. N-Power Agro
This N-Power program recruits 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N-Power registrationportal…
VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
3. N-Power Health
The N-Power Health recruitment takes young graduates to form part of the 500,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps…
VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
To view full details of the various Npower Jobs categories / positions, the requirements and Npower Recruitment 2022 Application Portal; please click the button below: