NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course: Find the full Orientation Course info for NYSC 2020 Batch B Stream II and Orientation Camp addresses Nationwide.
The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 19th January, 2021.
2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course
1.) The NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement / Registration
- Tuesday, 19th January, 2021.
- Cut-off date for Registration
- 12 Midnight, Friday, 22nd January, 2021..
- Swearing In
- Monday, 25th January, 2021.
- Closing Ceremony
- Monday, 8th February, 2021.
2.) All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
3.) Prospective Corps members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for COVID-19 test.
4) All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5.) National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono / Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
6.) Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
7.) In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his / her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
8.) Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and / or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9.) Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 Sub section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act Cap N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
10.) In observance of COVID 19 protocols Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing, etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer
Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present international Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies
- In addition each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his / her health status before he / she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP LOCATIONS / ADDRESSES NATIONWIDE
To view addresses and locations of NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide, please click on the button below:
The Director-General, Brigadier General S. Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN wishes all Prospective Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.