Apply for the latest NYSC Internship in the KnowledgeWare Technologies recruitment. NYSC internship recruitment 2021 jobs & vacancies in Nigeria. KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer based testing, development of CBT solutions, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications, and other related e-learning services.
NYSC Internship – KnowledgeWare Technologies
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- 2020 Batch B (Stream 1A & 1B) Corps Members
- Corps Members must be currently serving in LAGOS STATE only
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences and other related fields
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent
- Must have 0-1 year experience.
Skills and other Requirements:
- Be passionate about IT
- Must be creative
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop contents and provide reports.
- Excellent time management and organization skill.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills fast.
- Ability to instruct and act in a supervisory / counselling role.
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- CBN Recruitment 2021 | Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Mastercard Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
Deadline: Feb 26, 2021
How to Apply for NYSC Internship recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “NYSC Internship”. Kindly indicate your NYSC batch and Service State as part of your application.
Note: Only Corps members (2020 Batch B, Stream 1A & 1B) currently serving in Lagos State will be considered for the internship opportunity.