Waje Smart Solutions is a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks. We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions. Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern – HR Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Schedule meetings,HR events and maintain agendas.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Human Resources or related field with 0 – 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.