Husk is one of the world’s leading rural energy providers. We provide low-cost and reliable power to rural households and businesses, entirely from renewable energy sources. Powering economic possibilities in every village is at the heart of everything we do.
We design, build and operate the lowest cost hybrid (solar and biomass) power plant and distribution network in India and Africa. To date, Husk has provided electricity to over 15,000 homes and business, reducing 95,000 tonnes of CO2. Our aim is to provide 30MW of power to 225,000 customers by 2025, and save 350,000 tonnes of CO2 each year.
Applications are invited for:
Title: NYSC Member
We are currently seeks NYSC Candidates with the following degrees:
- Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics
- GIS or related disciplines
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a 2.1 or higher grade
- Must be passionate about the renewable energy sector
- Must be impact driven
- Must be serving in Abuja
- You are driven to solving one of Nigeria’s decade long challenges – energy access deficit
- You are an effective planner and have a strong orientation to process
- You enjoy building strong relationships built on trust, and are a strong verbal communicator
- Most importantly, candidate must fit company spirit where people work smart, play hard, have fun and are dedicated to success.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply, please send a resume and cover letter highlighting your skills and why you are interested in working or gaining experience within the renewable energy sector.