NYSC Mobilization / Registration Requirements. Prospective Corps members are to ensure strict compliance to the following:
NYSC Mobilization / Registration Requirements
- Functional e-mail addresses and accessible Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers for registration and subsequent login to NYSC portal.
- Correct Matriculation numbers to register
- Only Nigeria trained graduates, whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members and those with online qualifications are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- a. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- c. Complete Official Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International travelling Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- f. All working class Graduates and graduates of on-line foreign qualifications are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as the case may be.
- g. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker (M&B) Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 Trainee & Exp. Jobs (Diploma, Degree)
- Those who studied in non-English speaking countries must ensure that their Certificates and Transcripts are translated into English language accredited Institutions or Embassies before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates should should print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- WARNING: Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Passport photographs should meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers will not be accommodated as the orientation camp is highly not ideal for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
NYSC Mobilization Phone Numbers
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
For more details on NYSC Mobilization / Registration Requirements: Visit NYSC Webpage Here