NYSC Portal 2021 Login dashboard | National Youth Service Corps NYSC online dashboard Login portal 2021 for registration, mobilization, payment and other NYSC online portal services. The portal is meant for prospective and serving Corps members to carry out various online tasks.
NYSC Portal 2021 Dashboard Login
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme was established in 1973 by decree No.24 of 22nd May “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”.
Graduates of universities and later polytechnics are required to take part in the program for one year. This is known as national service year.
- Time Doctor Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Data Entry Assistant, Knowledge Hub at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021
- Interswitch Group Recruitment – (Diploma, Degree)
USES of NYSC Login Portal 2021 Dashboard
Below are the uses and login procedure:
Changes to Details
The dashboard allows you make changes to your details accordingly. Simply login with your registered email and you will be taken to your own personal dashboard that contains your information.
NYSC 2021 Registration Portal
It allows you do your NYSC registration. If there is no registration in Progress, the portal will display “No Active Registration”.
Check Payment Guideline / Status
This services enables you to view the approved guidelines for payments and also know the status of any payment made in connection with the Scheme.
Read Foreign PCM Requirements
This is specifically for Nigerian graduates from accredited foreign institutions. This provides mobilization requirements for foreign trained graduates.
Check Senate List
During mobilization, prospective Corps members will need to check their names on the Senate list before they can proceed with the registration.
Mobilization and Remobilization
This provides you the services of mobilization and remobilization. To view the requirements and procedure, click the button below:
NYSC Mobilization / Registration Requirements
- Functional e-mail addresses and accessible Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers for registration and subsequent login to the portal.
- Correct Matriculation numbers to register
- Only Nigeria trained graduates, whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members and those with online qualifications are to visit the portal, register and upload the following documents:
- a. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- c. Complete Official Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International travelling Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- f. All working class Graduates and graduates of on-line foreign qualifications are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as the case may be.
- g. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- Those who studied in non-English speaking countries must ensure that their Certificates and Transcripts are translated into English language accredited Institutions or Embassies before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates should should print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- WARNING: Anybody who presents any fake document … Continue Reading
How to login to NYSC Portal 2021 Dashboard
This is for prospective & serving Corps Members. To access it, please visit the official the official website, and login following the steps below;
- Go to portal.nysc.org.ng,
- Click on login icon,
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the space provided,
- Click on “Resume”
Once you click on “Resume”, it will take you to your dashboard.
To log in, Click the button below:
Note: The email address and password required are those you created during online registration.