Oasis Africa Limited is seeking to recruit on behalf of an independent oil and gas operator for the role below:
Job Title: LPG Manager- Stock Point
- Location: Lagos
- Our Client is an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking for an LPG Manager- Stock Point
- To lead the Stock Point teams and achieve highest Safety and Reliability standards in Stock Point Operation.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for effective implementation of safety Policy and Procedures among the LPG Loading Operations Team.
- He shall ensure that the Operations team is competent and execute all Loading/Unloading operations activities in a safe and timely
- He shall support the Head – LPG Operation in Planning and achieving the Loading Targets as well as ensure that the products are evacuated safely.
- He shall ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures and other processes and procedures are followed
- You will lead the Loading/Unloading Operations team and achieve highest Safety and Reliability standards in LPG Stock Points.
- Job Involves traveling to various stock points and conduct Audits and ensure that the Stock point adhere to the Company Safety & Operations standards.
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with Operations.
- Assist in maintaining consistency in LPG quality and reducing operations costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Perform supply and demand balances and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Devise ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment / process.
- Assists his superior in the discharge of his/her duties to achieve the overall goals of the organisation.
- BE/B.Tech Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in LPG Terminal Operation in a Leadership position.
- Good Safety and Process knowledge.
- Computer skills expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, SAP etc.
- Ability to analyze DCS parameters and interpret technical presentations.
- Ability to understand Operating procedures and flaw less implementation.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle Process and Safety Emergencies.
- Very good written and spoken English.