Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Occupational Health Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
- Facilitate the wellness programs and other occupational health-related programs & Campaigns.
- Monitor & Track/report on the implementation of the Fitness to Work protocol across the project for contractors, subcontractors, etc.
- Monitor, Track & report on the implementation of Fatigue Management Plan across the project.
- Facilitate the implementation of site-specific Occupational Health Plan and all pertained HSSE documentation prior to commencement of any work.
- Conduct & Report on all occupational health assurance activities/protocol including the implementation of the COVID Mitigation protocol across the project.
- Monitor & Track the implementation of the Health Risk Assessment on the project.
- Support the implementation of Base ++ HSSE Management Philosophy GAoTC HSSESP plan to achieve the declared/aspired future.
- Coordinate & facilitate Occupational Health-related Training.
- Coordinate the interphase with Asset Medical Facility and monitor Medical Emergency related Drills.
- Facilitate the implementation of HSE tools and techniques at the construction activities frontline and consistently manage Occupational Health Risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP), preventing harm to personnel.
- Minimum of First Degree in Biological Science and Environmental Health
- OHS certification (or equivalent)
- 3+ Years in Oil & Gas; 3 Years in direct HSSE Role
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in coal face HSSE in Occupational Health and working with coalface Contractors
- Niger Delta indigene would be an advantage
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online