Courier and Logistics Management Institute (CLMI) is an academic and professional institute that is situated in Lagos, Nigeria. The Institute is the first and the only one in the world that is combining courier, logistics, management and transport at the moment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.