Apply for the latest and ongoing oil and gas jobs recruitment at Jidash Consulting Limited as Portal opens for 2020 recruitment for HND, BSc, MSc graduates.
Jidash Consulting Limited – Our client is a medium-sized oil and gas firm with an established presence in the services sector of the oil industry. The company which has a very broad, but focused vision of the future, has retained our services to search out for suitably qualified and experienced professionals with a high degree of integrity, willing to provide assistance in sustaining current growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Oil and Gas Jobs Vacancies Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reference No.: BDE 001
- Education: HND, BSc, MBA/MSc degrees in any field from a reputable higher institution.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in oil and gas industry.
- Gender: Female only
- Age: Below 50 years old
- Proof of performance and bottom-line growth over a financial year circle.
- Personable and confident.
- Design of operational optimization and efficiency strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Highly innovative with good drive.
- Efficient and effective deployment of ICT.
- Background experience in any of the following: Civil, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Tender & Bidding Officer (Procurement)
Reference No.: TD 002
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Numerate subjects also an added advantage.
- Experience – Good cognate experience in tendering & bidding.
- High degree of comprehension.
- Good knowledge in technical bidding will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English.
- Detailed and target driven personality
- Purchasing & Supply Professional an added advantage.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Below 50 yrs of age
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Utilization of the NIPEX portal for submitting bids
- Understanding of the statutory documents required for submitting bids.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria local content provision in the oil & gas industry.
Job Title: Accountant
Reference No.: ECA 003
Qualifications and Skills
- Learning: BSc / HND Graduate in Accounting, Finance or Economics and partly qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: Below 45 years of age
- Experience profile: Good exposure in commercial accounting
- Basic experience in all areas of accounting and ability to present annual accounts
- Knowledge of banking transactions and reconciliations and more are required.
- ICT: Convenient deployment of IT to execute accounting functions.
- Skills: Excellent communication both oral and written skills
- Personality: Tested and proven degree of integrity with reputable values.
- Software: Must be able to work with any accounting software.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.