Apply for the Oil & Gas Job Recruitment at Winelight Analytical Systems Limited for HND and BSc holders. Graduate Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria. Oil and Gas vacancies at Winelight Analytical Systems. Submit application and CV for Winelight Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria 2020. Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd was incorporated on August 23, 1993 RRC: 229.847 to carry out the business of Laboratory equipment, sale, installations, repairs and maintenance. The establishment of Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd came as a result of disinvestements of Messrs.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Equipment Field Sales Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Sales and Customer management for petroleum (oil) & gas equipment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify needs and provide consultative services for businesses and customers by combining established relationships with product, marketing and technical skills
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, bids and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions
- Develop knowledge of multiple energy and petroleum products and apply this knowledge in all aspects of the job
- Sales of oil field supplies, machinery, petroleum equipment, and oil well services, such as directional drilling, electrical well logging, perforating, and temperature and pressure surveying.
- Inspects establishment premises to verify installation feasibility, and obtains building blueprints and elevator specifications to submit to engineering department for bid.
- Demonstrates and explains use of installed equipment and production processes.
- Attends sales and trade meetings and reads oil and gas publications to obtain current oil and gas market condition information, business trends, and industry developments
- Contacts current and potential customers, visits establishments to evaluate needs, and promotes sale of products and services
- Computes installation or production costs, estimates savings, and prepares and submits bid specifications to customer for review and approval
- Recommends and sells and oil field machinery, petroleum equipment, materials, and supplies, and services utilizing knowledge of machine operations.
- Forecast sales, develop aœout of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness and evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships (Retention)
- Manage and handle sales enquiries, prepare and submit quotation, closing sales and provide quality supply and after sales services to customers (Tender meeting, exhibitions, seminars, workshops, trade shows, HSES/Vendors meeting, etc.)
- Ensuring high levels of engagement and relationships with Clients, from day to day executive level complaints management
- Providing feedbacks and collaboration with our Research & Development teams.
- Develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and strategies in order to improve existing business development portfolios in the region
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Prepares bids/tenders.
- Prepare project budgets and manage same.
- Carry out periodic market needs analysis and audit survey to enable management review market reaction.
- Attend to marketing assignment, Prepare report/data for management & operational activities:
- Activity report (digital diary).
Background Experience and Qualification
- B.SC / HND, M.SCÂ in Petroleum Chemistry, Petro-Chemical Engineering and other related field
- 2 -3 years as Field Sales Executive in a Petroleum / Chemical company
Training Certificate(s) & Skills:
- Hands-on and evidence of Training on Oil & Gas equipment such as Flashpoint tester, Distillation Analyser, Vapour Analyser, Mini flashpoint Analyser (Anton Paar, Grabner etc)
- Must be able to demonstrate oil & gas equipment trained on such as
- Age: 25 – 35years
- Possess good communication skill
- Good Relationship Management skill
- Ability to multi- taskÂ and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good Customer service orientation
- Must be Computer Literature
- N100,000 – N160,000 monthly
Deadline: Aug 31, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Oil & Gas Equipment Field Sales Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Please do not Apply without attaching evidence of training (Training Certificate) regarding oil & gas equipment training.
- Also, do not apply if you do not have at least 2years experience.