Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020: APPLY for graduate Career Job Vacancies trainee program via Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020 Job Application Channel.
Omnicom Media Group West and Central Africa is the leading provider of World-class media planning and buying services in West and Central Africa. Our extensive clientele comprises market-leading commercial organizations and key public institutions across the sub-region.
At the heart of our rapid growth and expansion is a passionate belief in the primacy of professional management and talent development. Our alumni can be found in key leadership positions within the marketing communications industry and client organizations, a testimony to the quality of leaders we have produced over the years.
Applications are invited for:
- Job Reference: MTP / BT2 / 202
- Location: Nigeria
The Management Trainee Program
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas.
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business.
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you should be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum of a 2.1 University degree (or equivalent).
- We prefer young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn, and resilient under pressure.
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm.
- Fresh graduates (post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: [email protected] quoting the job reference MTP / BT2 / 202 to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.