Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Operation Manager
2.) Investment Executive
3.) Business Executive
4.) Marketing Managers
5.) Sales Managers
Location: Maryland, Egbeda, Lekki, Surulere Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage a team of Consultants.
- Creat a data base of foreign and local investors.
- Manage business openings.
- Develope and lead investment sales strategies.
- Meet and exceed monthly target figures.
- A result driven person with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out engage prospective investors.
- Interested candidates should possess any of OND / HND / BSc qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
N100,000 – N600,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title and Location as the Subject of the email.