ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIEMobisol and ENGIEPowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
ThePAYGosolar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Coted’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Marketing Supervisor
- This position will be part of the Marketing team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- The Operational Marketing Supervisor supports the Organisation’s marketing strategy by helping plan, execute and track grassroots marketing programs.
- The incumbent should have an intimate knowledge of B2C sales and will help the Organisation (and field-based Sales teams in particular) achieve goals by building strong marketing campaigns that resonate with predominantly rural communities.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Assist in the creation of grassroots marketing campaigns and promotions, with the aim of driving sales and improving product & brand knowledge.
- Analyse data, monitor grassroots marketing campaigns and evaluate results.
- Oversee the leads generation process, from both online and off-line channels.
- Create and manage the production and distribution of marketing collateral including flyers, gazebo covers and other branded items.
- Help with the organization of strategic events to raise the profile of the Organisation.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Online Content – Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts to increase brand equity and drive sales
- Advertising Material – Coordinate with the Creative Content Designer to create advertising material that resonates with our target audience
- Consumer Behaviour – Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (from Digital Media Channels & In-House resources) and push initiatives to increase consumer loyalty
- Market Research – Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires alongside the Product Team
- Competition monitoring- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities within the Solar Home Systems space
- Social Media Analytics – Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.). Also create reports on social media marketing and sales metrics
- Marketing Analytics – Prepare and deliver promotional presentations and measuring the impact and effectiveness of past promotional campaigns
- Database Management – Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Stakeholder Management
- Communicate directly with all stakeholders and encourage trusting relationships
- Administrative Tasks
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline related to functional work or role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working closely with B2C sales teams.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal/external customers to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows (including Microsoft Office applications), MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Good communication skills with ability to state messages clearly, using language that is comprehensible to others.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Up to 50% inter-state travel required.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.