Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Control Centre Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Operations Control Center Manager
- This role is responsible for providing data analytic support for the Control Center Operations while also serving as the aggregator and integrator of field operational insight (technical and commercial) to drive operational excellence across the business.
- Generate and dispatch of daily DC/RC orders to the technical hub(s) based on pre-defined parameters set by the ieserve locations
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of disconnection and reconnection orders generated and dispatched to the technical hubs
- Collation of daily technical complaints received from the various touch point locations and escalation of same to the respective technical hub location(s)
- Daily monitoring and reporting of fault resolutions received from the field through the use of stipulated service standards
- Escalation and follow through with respective departments and units who have primary responsibility for delivery to drive service compliance
- Provide quality assurance for the resolution of customer complaints received
- Conduct periodic data validation of information received from both the technical hub(s) and franchise locations
- Enforce SLAs and ensure adherence to operational process to ensure service delivery
- Conduct trends and analysis of DC/RC, fault management and franchise activities as inputs for planning for both the technical and commercial function.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly performance and SLA compliance report of fault management and DC/RC activities for designated stakeholders.
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with excellent skill set in Excel, Data Analysis, Power query, Power BI and other relevant data analytics tools
- Experience working in a Manufacturing, Utilities and/or Telecoms Operations will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Data Visualization, Soft skills
- Complaint Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online