Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Operations Coordinator will help us grow our business in Nigeria. This person will support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Lagos.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Lagos
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
We are Looking For
- You’re passionate about new technologies and fixing transportation
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset and love to solve problems (Excel skills are a must)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all background
- You have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sales, sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online