Rainoil Limited is a leading integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e., Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Executive
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participating in the day to day running of Depot operations activities in and facilitating the sales of petroleum products e.g. PMS, AGO, DPK to customers who require them in bulk quantity (Industrial buyers, spot buyers etc.).
- Facilitates the Loading and Ullaging of products at the depots
- Collects the chart of every truck to be ullaged, and compares it with the ullage figures to establish the quantity loaded
- Periodically escorts the truck to the destination and makes sure the customer does an ullage and sees the discharge
- Attends to any issues that may arise at the depots either with the owners or external stakeholders
- Prepares reports on daily operations and stock movement
- Notifies the various agencies on vessel arrival
- Ensures all the equipment required for operations are in place
- Implements HSE policies in the daily operations and reports any shortage in equipment to the manager
- Performs stock count through dipping and reports any shortages
- Proactively engages with the external community, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning Rainoil Operations.
- Minimum of an BSc in Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 1 (1) year relevant experience in the Marketing/operations unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply or view job details, you must create an Account / have an Account on the application portal.