Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited has been in existence for over 13 years. We have a vast experience in the outsourcing business as we currently manage resources for major clients in all sectors of the Nigerian economy. In addition, our prolific manpower cuts across the 36 states in Nigeria. Our framework is developed to fully support the businesses of our clients, ensuring continuous improvement of the outsourced services. This ultimately thrusts our clients in achieving their business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Janitorial Services
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Lead, supervise and monitor operational activities.
- Provide strategic operational direction.
- Revenue Assurance & Business Development
- Ensure maximum revenue from existing customers.
- Expand business with existing customers.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in facility management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.