Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Operations Manager
2.) Sales Manager
3.) Business Executive
4.) Investment Manager
Location: Maryland, Ikeja, Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A result driven person with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage prospective investors.
- To manage a team of consultants.
- Create a data base of foreign and local investors.
- Manage business openings
- Develop and lead investment sales strategies.
- Meet and exceed monthly target figures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N600,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.