Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- To deliver standard business operations services to retain existing customers in relation to Incident resolution, Problem reporting, Event Monitoring, Post Implementation Configuration.
- Incident Resolution.
- Shall ensure that all incidents logged are resolved with a view to meeting set SLA/Customer satisfaction while liaising closely with relevant teams
- Shall ensure proper cleanup of after effect of incidents with a view to eliminating exposure.
- Shall adequately document known issues and detailed work-around that can be applied in the case of a re-occurs
- To adequately report problems resulting from incidents with a view to completely resolve root cause
- Provide technical expertise as subject matter experts in project task executions and contribute to the overall team knowledge
- Propose improvement to application/services with a view to eliminating/reducing incidents
- Occasional support during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays and night.
- Event Monitoring.
- To ensure timely event detection with a view to averting critical incident
- To ensure that incidents are created for all critical events.
- To ensure timely resolution of critical events that could impact the system.
- Work on schedule and during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays and night.
- Operational Services Configuration Management.
- Set up/ Configure settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team.
- Suggest improvement to the process with a view to make operations better.
- Minimum of First Degree in Science / Engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related field
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer Protocol
- Understanding of Basic Linux Command and concept of Kubernetes
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online