Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives. WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Volunteer
- Location: Abuja
The Rivers State Surge Project is being implemented by the Institute of Human Virology of Nigeria (IHVN) in Rivers State. Funding for this project is from the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDs Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Government Agency overseeing the project is the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide office operations support by raising relevant memos, scanning, binding and filing of document.
- To provide support in coordination of the quarterly board meetings and other WEWE meeting logistics.
- To provide support in booking of flights and hotel reservations for staff.
- To provide support in ensuring that the office and premises are cleaned at all times.
- To provide support in store operations
- To provide support in managing of WEWE reception.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 years’ cognitive experience
- Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
Deadline: 7th April, 2020
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.