Oracle Nigeria Graduate Job Recruitment 2020: Oracle Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 is underway. APPLY via Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 official Career Portal. Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Solution Engineer – Licence Technology
Ref No: 20000H9C
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years of business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In-depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online via Oracle Nigeria Graduate Job Recruitment 2020 Job portal.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).